Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nothing in particular, just a note to myself!

I thought it was about time to post something to Old Woman Waits...For No One, blog #2. I almost forgot this one was here, because I go to the other one first, and being of an elderly persuasion, never take the time to write on this one. That situation is about to change! I will be posting here periodically, not daily, so the titles will not be days of the week, but whatever strikes my fancy. Believe me when I say this, I never know what my fancy will be! Sometimes a thought about the world in general, other times about nothing in particular. I may even stretch my imagination and make up things, or post something I find funny, or sad, or disgusting, or just plain interesting, you get the drift. So just think positive like I try to do and together we'll see where the ideas come from for this blog. Nothing too regimented, to be sure!

No comments: