Monday, September 28, 2009

An apology to Fareed Zakaria

When I did my last post critiquing Larry King and Fareed Zakaria on their recent interviews with heads of states not popular with Americans, I hadn't watched the whole interview of Moammar Khaddafy by Zakaria. I remedied that. I now apologize to him for what I said when I had only watched a portion of the interview. It still wasn't the best work he has done, but it was way better than the portion I had previously viewed. At least he was a little more probing and not condescending. My abject apologies, Mr. Zakaria, you are still one of my favorite interviewers.
My opinion of the Larry King interviews still stand, however! Note to CNN bosses, never send an older uninformed man to interview Hugo Chavez and Mahmoud Ahmadenijad again. He just ended up looking silly and outclassed. My opinion!

No comments: